Roles and Responsibilities
1. Own the complete lead generation & management process from lead capture to follow-up and tracking them through the entire sales cycle.
2. Coordinate with the prospects and the frontend team to set up business meetings/calls. Further, briefing the Front end team about the prospect after conducting secondary research and collating relevant information.
3. Engage in dialogue to understand client requirements and expectations.
4. Work collaboratively with Sales Team and obtain feedback on the quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns.
5. Track full-funnel lead metrics and provide recommendations: program and campaign investments based on conversion rates.
6. Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to leadership.
7. Drive data capture and management. Provide regular database health checks, cleansing, and augmentation.
8. Partner closely with product marketing and campaign management teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across email and web personalisation.
9. Use the latest in account-based marketing technology to run multi-channel campaigns targeting largest customers.
10. Knowledge of Sales funnel and pipeline structure.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Highly experienced in implementing enterprise lead generation programs and processes.
2. Strong technical aptitude, fantastic management skills with a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
3. Proactive, decisive, independent thinker and should be good into industry research.
4. Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high-quality results.
5. Demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on a new campaign and balance multiple campaigns.
6. Experience creating task-based and process flow documentation.
7. Healthcare Domain and Big data Technologies understanding will be plus.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills:
1. Strong analytical skills with marketing science.
2. Preferred Skills
3. Cold Outreach
4. Lead Generation
5. Email Marketing
Knowlarity is the largest provider of cloud based communications solutions to businesses in Southeast Asia and Middle Eastern markets. Knowlarity is headquartered in Singapore and was founded in 2009. Knowlarity pioneered a unique cloud communication technology for Asian and Middle eastern markets in 2009 and today has more than 15,000 paying businesses customers in these markets. It helps the business grow their revenue faster with its proprietary customer communication technology platform SuperReceptionist.
In last 7 years, the company has grown from scratch to a global venture with 300+ employees, 1,000 partners and 8 offices in India, Southeast Asia and Middle East. Known for its innovation and process excellence, Knowlarity has received various awards such as the Amazon Excellence Award, Silicon India start-up of the year, Nasscom Emerge 50. The company has raised capital from global investors like Delta Partners, Sequoia Capital and Mayfield fund and is trusted by global companies including Google, Amazon, Uber, Practo, Ola, Zomato, Swiggy, Deliveroo, Yzer among others.
Contact Company:Knowlarity Communications
Address :AWFIS,7th Floor,Ambience Mall,Ambience Island, Nea, r Gate no. 4,NH-8, Gurgaon, , GURGAON, Haryana, India